May 19, 2009

Losing Control

Desire. It makes me do stupid things. You're not just an inspiration anymore... I suppose. I got fucked up because of you, I don't want to break the ice sealing my heart, I guess it's too late. Can't live in the cold for too long, it seems, now my whole being desires to be embraced in your sinful flames.

Walking near you, everybody is else is living their lives just like us, going their way. I didn't even notice, but everyone vanished into thin air. It was only me and you. I guess you were bored and held my hand, embraced me. Fuck! It made me burn, I guess the heat blocked my common sense and desire took over me. I turn around, look into your eyes. They're looking into mine, burning me even more. Everything around us is gone, it's absolutely just you and me, no ground, nothing, just plain white. My eyes staring into yours, they drop into your lips. I tried to stop myself, but the demons had me like a puppet. I kissed you.

The dream stopped, I couldn't see your reaction. One thousand other similar dreams followed that one. They all ended as soon as my lips touched yours.

I want that kiss so much, even if your lips are poisonous

Oliver Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment