May 16, 2009

My imaginary wings

I'm writing these two stories. One of them inspired by a message someone sent me and the other was just a romance scene that went through my head between two guys on a night when I couldn't sleep, which really isn't very rare, I always take hours to fall asleep. Normally, it's not these kinds of thoughts that pop up in my mind when I'm in bed trying to sleep, normally it's those evil thoughts that sick people have.
In this new story I'm writing about there's this self-centered, competitive and mind fucking asshole, "looking" at him at first you see a really trashy personality, but you'll see this character is not as trashy as he looks. The other guy is so scared to come out that he'll deny the love and desire he feels for the other guy and then he backs away from him, so he can play his straight game with no loose edges.
The first story... Well, I may talk about it later! But it involves Angels.

Play me that piano song that grows wings on my back so I can have a nice flight up on the highest clouds of my imagination

No comments:

Post a Comment