May 23, 2009

Dangerous to be alone

Everything's so twisted in my mind that I don't even know what I want to write. Actually I do. I just don't know if I should talk about it, or if I should keep being quiet just like I have been these last few days. It's strange because, even though I always considered myself as a quiet person, these days I've seen the difference. I always had someone to talk to, but now I have to run away, to shut my doors to other people. Yeah, it sucks... I just don't feel in the mood, so I hide. I really have no patience for people.
For example, there's this person who's important to me that lives away and now that person's in town, instead of going nearby (even if it is to be quiet) I just stay in my room, where there's no one around to look at me, to talk to me, to have any kind of interaction with me.
Just need my time alone, although I shouldn't be alone in this condition. It's dangerous.

2 comments:

  1. You realy shouldn't make what you are doing..
    I can't understand why you insist to be alone.
    I think you shouldn't stop thinking only in you, everything's about you.. but weel, it's just my opinion.
    When you are feel like nobody cares about you.. remember me, I love you more than it's healthy.
    But maybe that don't worth anything for you.
    I won't keep talking alone, without an answer.. I realy hate it. I need feedback or simply will disappear too.
    Sorry about this.. *

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not the one who's sick. Can't I take a vacation from people?

    ReplyDelete