May 12, 2009

Heal me

Know what it's like to be caged on a trampoline? It's simple, you can hardly maintain the same height, you go up then come down.
So, I woke up today and the sun was shinning, how pretty. After a while, my mood when down the hill. It's been like this for my whole life, but it seems to be worsening these last few days. I'm so sick of these up and downs that I just want to put an end to everything.

I want to try but I don't want to lose.
I want to win but I'm afraid of trying.
I want to give up, but can't reach the quit button.

Sometimes I just wish death would come knocking at my window, and I would gladly open it, so it could free me from this wingless body.

They tell me I have everything... But what do they know?

Oliver


Slit my teenage wrist by ~zorak on deviantART

1 comment:

  1. I want to...really. I just dont know how :S. Sometimes I'm afraid to talk to you about those things(serious things), I never know what to expect.I wish I could gather enough strenght to stop and really listen to you, cause I know you've been trying to tell me something, I just cant figure out what is it, but I will soon. So please, trust me(I know that you do), be brave and tell me the truth as if I was stanger :S. If you want to will never talk about that with you in person, if you want I can always "forget" what you said and talk to you as if nothing happen.

    ReplyDelete