April 17, 2009

Usual Introductory Post

I started Faceless because I had this need to share somethings from my life with people, people who don't know who I am or what I look like.
You probably know that people are always talking about other people, not minding their own business (not everyone, but there's lots of people who do that), now, with Faceless I have a chance of sharing the darkness shrouding my life with the world, and people who may feel the same or understand what I'm talking about, and not having some uncomprehending person to read what I'm writing and go spread rumors.
Now, about me. I'm a guy who's still on his teen years, as you know from the previous paragraphs, I don't like uncomprehending people and I don't like to share my most insane, dark, weird and dirty little secrets with people I know. I've seen a psychologist a several times, right now I'm not seeing one, he makes me feel better but as time goes by I end up the same. I went to some psychiatrists, but I didn't share much with them because I felt that I couldn't trust them, just like with my psychologist, but with time I got used to him and after a few sessions I could talk to him about pretty much everything that was troubling me.
I'd love to share a little more about me, but I think you would not want to read my blog anymore. See you on my next post.
Feel free to comment whatever you want, you got your freedom of speech.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the coment Faceless Boy n_n. Next time I'll start post in English, its better when everyone understands me. I think the reasons why you made this blog were awsome, sometimes its difficult to say things when you know that everybody will reject you or talk bad about you in your back. So go on and good job :D

    ReplyDelete