April 19, 2009

Faces

We all have a face. Not just a face, our own face. It's important because it's part of our identity. When you think of someone you don't imagine their hands or their butts (I guess!), you imagine their faces.
Most people care about how their face looks, they don't want to have wrinkles, pimples, scars nor whatever that might change their faces in a negative way. Some of them go see doctors, some people cover their faces with makeup and some hide.
For me, a face is the ultimate symbol of identity and the reason for this blog's name, Faceless, is not that I don't have a face, I'm just not going to reveal it. Of course, you get to know a little about my "face" as you read the blog.
Why hide? Simply because I feel like I can share anything like this without people talking about a specific person writing whatever it is that might bother you.


Faceless Reflection by ~Danev on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment