April 30, 2009

Perfect?

I'm sick. I lose it all of a sudden. I wasn't born like you, you or you... It's something that might kill me. And because I'm not taken seriously I can't take any medication.

Because everything's always alright and the bad things don't ever happen to us, only to the others. So what's wrong is ignored and pretended to be right. The wrong is ridiculed so the wrong people keep trying and pretending to be right. But they're not. They won't ever be. They are who they are, they live how they live, they love who they love and they die with their own reasons. What's the big deal? Why are you always trying to be perfect? Why am I always trying to be perfect? Why is everyone trying to be perfect? People are who they are, there's nothing you can do about it...

Byebye readers,
Oliver.

1 comment:

  1. You're right. People should take more seriously their own abilities. You are who you are and there's nothing you or anyone can do to stop it. Forget the "freak", you're just nature as we all are :D

    ReplyDelete