July 1, 2009

Journals

Have you ever read a journal you wrote some years ago?
I usually keep a journal not to record my experiences, but to have a friend whenever I need one without relying on anyone.
I accidentally found my journal from 2007 and I opened it, just to see how my writing was. I'm still bad, but not as much as I back then. Well, I got glued to it and I was fascinated by the way things change. That's not my life anymore, it was just a chapter, I have the memories but I see it all differently than then.
I decided to keep writing so some years from now I'll be able to read those entries and see how my life has changed or is still the same.
I was a cutter, I think I'm not a cutter anymore, at least it's been awhile. I hope when everything starts falling apart that I won't rely on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment