June 9, 2009

Saints? No such thing.

Should I be apologizing to all the victims of my harsh defenses?
I'm not sure if should, because they lack understanding. They fail to understand how scared I am of being betrayed again. I wish everyone would just admit their own mistakes, it would make everything a lot easier since I don't believe in saints.
It's not my fault if I fail to trust you blindfolded, it's probably things you do that turn my defenses on.

I wish you would stop being such a victim because I already said I'm sorry.

And for god's sake, stop misinterpreting everything I say.

1 comment:

  1. You have to relax :s. Let the time tell if you should trust her or not, meanwhile just wait and be sure you dont ruin a friendship. If you think about that everytime you talk to that person instead of just talk to her as a regular friend you will not ever be capable of trust her. be calm, dont move away from the people that loves you so soon just because you are suspicious about something.


    (sorry about the bad english xD)

    ReplyDelete