July 27, 2009

There is a reason after all

Even though the writer of this blog has been a little absent lately I have to say that I'm troubled.
I'm troubled because I feel more than I should. I don't feel much about the basic things in life but I feel things that don't cross other people's senses.
I try to ignore this feelings because they come out of nowhere, or so I thought, but now I think I should listen to them because I'm not the only one who listens... And they listen the same things I do. He told me what he felt and it was the same thing I was feeling. He told me a lot that made sense but wouldn't make sense to another person.
And he told me something I already knew too. And this was the whisper I kept trying to shut away the most... As bad as it can hurt, I think I'll have to listen.

Now stop telling me that I have no reasons to feel what I feel, will you?

(I guess this is the most messed up thing I wrote here)

No comments:

Post a Comment