April 23, 2010

Internal Mutation

Hi everyone. I would like to show you another part of me: Andy. Andy is my more zen self. Oliver is the dramatic one.
As you may have understood, I have been through a few issues and I'm still solving some. I don't want you to get the idea that I'm fixed because there's still a few issues to be solved.
I'm on therapy and this last session I told my therapist about this blog, how I use it when Oliver is around. He told me to delete it, but I've grown attached to this and I think that in time I would like to read my previous posts, just like I enjoy reading my diaries from years ago. I find those ridiculous but it's still kinda good because it takes me back in time.
I told him I would change it, he agreed, and he gave me the idea for the title. "The Change", I found it brilliant but the title was taken so I came up with this one.
Anyways, I'll keep you posted on my progress.

I'm supposed to make friends and go out with them, I think that will be tough, but I can make it :)
Andy

1 comment:

  1. i'm up to go out with you and have some fun :)
    don't forget, andy, we have a photoshoot to do and you must come to lisbon some weekend!! :D

    i'm happy to have you back!

    ReplyDelete