April 19, 2010

Heart condition

My heart has been pounding way too much. Instinctively, my hand rushes to touch my chest and it seems like I've got a ticking time bomb waiting to explode.
I hope it explodes when everything's a mess, I hope it doesn't get in the way of my recovery and specially, I hope it doesn't devastate my life when I'm recovered, if I manage to recover.

Other than saying recover, since I was always this way, I'd rather say... Heal.

I'm one of those dolls that were never finished to begin with, just like all of my stories. They're just nothing. Like me.

Me and my creations, we need more construction.

(I know that every single post of this blog sounds sad and I'm all self-pitiful, but I'd like you to read this post from a different place)

No comments:

Post a Comment