November 25, 2009

I'm crying as I write this. I was ready to go to therapy and get me fixed but since the most important person to me gave me a could shoulder about it... I just died a little more. As she walked way I bled with the blade still inside of me. I didn't die because of that, I'm not going to die one day, sooner or later. I just figured I'm already dead, just wandering among the living, makes me feel even more dead, although death cannot be quantified in one person.

I'm not thinking suicide right now, I'm still enduring the pain, letting it consume me, 'till it officially kills me.

The reason why I'm still writing is because there is still a tiny light shining in amongst the darkness. I wish it would just fade... Or grow so much that I would never feel this way. I want it to end, but it's so hard to step outside.

Wasn't born for such a disgusting world, I don't belong here.

2 comments:

  1. i kinda know what you're feeling...
    i'm here everytime you need :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. i found your blog while i was doing a search, i read your text and i couldn't trying to help. i started my therapy a few days ago and i'm much better, before that i thought would never be happy again. So i think you should go ahead with it ... maybe then that light illuminate your life and you can you feel alive again.
    i wish you good luck
    kisses
    A.T.

    ReplyDelete